I feel like if I’m going to make new friends then I’ll have to be honest with you and say what’s happening right now.
But here’s a list of things:
- I feel like I can’t really be myself at school when I’m surrounded by judgmental teenagers. Although I am mainly myself, I don’t really like saying my feelings without feeling stupid. I feel like on here that I can be myself as the people on here don’t know me in real life and I’m not as paranoid that if I say something wrong then I’m screwed.
- I can write everything down that’s been in my head and hope that someone reads and can relate.
- I will be able to look back at this when I’m older and see what it was like, although I’m pretty sure it will be more cringey than ‘cute’.
- It’s a bit like a diary, I know when things happen and although I’m not the most organised person, I can plan things out for the future.
- I’ll be able to find people who have the same interests as me and then make new friends.
- Although the main reason is that I don’t know who I can trust, so many so called ‘friends’ are backstabbing me. I want to escape it. I need to. I don’t know why but people who I used to think of as friends now hate me? I’ve never done anything wrong to them- sure I’m a bit boring but I’m not mean.
Thank you if you read it, I know that no one does but I just want you to know that I’d really appreciate it.
-Sprinkle Of Anonymous