We’ve had so much homework recently and it’s so horrible 😿
But thankfully I’ve managed to get on top of it and I’ve just done some history revision because I never used to do any but I feel like I should because it’s getting closer to my GSCEs.
Just thought I’d give you a bit of advice about doing homework!
- Make sure you drink! It sounds stupid but it really helps if you drink water because it refreshes you and allows you to think properly, which, believe it or not, is kinda nessessary for homework.
- Take breaks. If you make yourself continuously do homework and you’re just not in the mood then it won’t be a very high standard and it will really annoy you. Taking some SHORT (not 5 hours and then remembering you have homework at 10pm) breaks can give you a break so you’re in the mood to do it (well, if you know what I mean).
- Don’t wear your pyjamas or onesies, as tempting as it may be, because you just feel lazy so it is much harder to get any work done.
- Try to do it as soon as you get it. I know that a lot of people say that they’re going to do this but never actually (ehe… I may be guilty of this…) but it makes you feel so much better knowing that you’ve got it out of the way.
- And finally, if you’re in ‘the zone’, don’t take a break because when you come back to it, you might not be in the same mood.
I hope this helps!
-Sprinkle Of Anonymous